We’ve got you covered
Why limit yourself in this world full of positive possibilities and opportunities? We, at Blossom Community Care, ensure that our services are just right to make your life more comfortable. From personal care to plan management, we have got you covered. You will not have to look any further to get any special services. Our services cater to a wide range of requirements, and you can read more about them to find out if they are something you need.
If managing your plan for NDIS is getting too challenging, leave it to us!
We understand and help you figure out what skills you need to develop and guide you through the process until you are capable enough to manage your NDIS plan.
A support coordinator helps participants coordinate and implement supports in their plan and participate more fully in the community.
Support coordinators work with a participant to:
- Understand their plan
- Connect with supports and services and exercise choice and control
- Use their plan to meet their individual needs
- Set up supports and services, including helping participants understand service agreements and service bookings
- Review their support arrangements and make changes where necessary
- Plan in advance for potential crisis situations
- Manage their plan and connections with supports and services
- Plan and prepare for their plan review.
Participants may receive funding for these supports in their plan, depending on their individual circumstances, such as:
1. Their disability and functional impacts on the participant’s life
2. Whether they have family, careers or other types of support in their life.
Never think twice before wanting to step out of your house again. At Blossom Community Care, we make sure your ride is always ready for you to take you anywhere you may please.
Group / Centre Activities
Socialize and meet up with new people and broaden your horizons. This gives you a chance to gain fresh experiences and have fun doing indoor and outdoor activities.
Our caregivers make sure all your requirements are fulfilled like dressing up, meal prep., personal hygiene, etc.
If you need help with essential household tasks, our caregivers will be happy to help you and do them for you.
Get access to a community that is accepting, and you feel comfortable at!